Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beef Noodle Soup




I am not exactly a big fan for beef noodle soup of any variety.
I tend to find them too greasy and simple tasting. To be honest, unless the restaurant has some secret spices, almost all of them taste the same. Nothing really peaks my interest.
Came dinner time me and my buddy Hill-Top were looking for some steaks but cant find any place that is not either packed with people already or just out of our price range.
we ended up going to this particular beef noodle soup please.
Because, according to her logic, its all beef anyway.
Once we got in, the walls of the restaurant were filled with posters and news article cut-outs showing how exclusive their soup is and how amazing their noodles are. And, I was like, "Please, geez not again, f**king tourist restaurant".
Surprisingly, the food wasnt bad at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment