Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pumpkin Milkshake



I have never had real Pumpkin Milkshake.
sure, we have all had the sweet ass kind from starbucks or some other mass chain stores.
I came across this little dingy juice stand on my way to work. out side of the juice stand, there is this big red banner with letters in chinese saying: fresh organic pumpkin milk shake.
Instantly, my curiousity got the best of me. I got myself one.
How was it taste? I thought it was pretty damn good actually, sort of like licking your fingers after your done mixing your holiday pumpkin pie minus the cinnamon taste.
If you are interested in trying it, i suggest you make it by yourself. afterall, it is just fresh milk blended with pumpkin.
however, if you are lazy like me and currently live in kaohsiung, taiwan. the place is right on the block Lin-Sen 3rd road and Nan-Tian St

No comments:

Post a Comment