Sunday, November 28, 2010

the question of doubts: a psychoanalysis writing based on my stupid day dream.

What would you do if you got a phone call from someone you have a strong feeling for, lets not even talk about the kind of feeling you got. just a feeling. your job is to wait and wait until she calls you back. ok, lets assume that feeling is got this romantic connotation to it. would you just sit there and wait patiently? I did. I waited for exactly an hour and 30 minutes plus some thirty seconds because I think that was the right thing to do.
I feel like this is just a ranting piece right now instead of a constructive criticism writing piece on my life. Maybe i should get a new hobby, maybe i should quite ranting and face it without a doubt.
"to love someone is to embrace someone with open arms".
i hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment